Version 1.23 r553 of the unstructured flow solver Arion is available for download.
This revision of Arion contains noticeable changes to the input file.
This revision of arion also contains a major change in data structure and therefore is not compatible with previous revisions.
Please refer to the user's manual for details.
The relevant files are available for download from our website.
Log-in is required to acquire access to the files.
When logging in for the 1-st time, please contact Jack via phone to obtain the authorization data.
The download is located in the private files section.
Do not forget to log-out if accessing from a public computer.
You can find the basic cases in the Arion downloads page.
The archive contain:
- NACA 0012 unstructured / structured* inviscid and laminar structured example cases
- NACA 4412 structured* turbulent cases
- RAE 2282 unstructured / structured* turbulent cases
- Onera M6 structured* turbulent case
(structured = structured grid points arranged as an unstructured mesh)
The NACA 0012 cases feature various examples of data reordering:
- Unpartitioned mesh
- Mesh geometrically divided into 4/1/2 partitions in X/Y/Z dimensions
- Mesh geometrically divided into levels
- Mesh reordered to produce a snake-like connectivity
- Mesh geometrically divided into 4/1/2 partitions in X/Y/Z dimensions and reordered to produce a snake-like connectivity
Please refer to the manual for reordering instructions.